Thursday 28 November 2013

Zzzz..



Hi Readers, I'm sorry I've been a little quiet as of recent. I have been really excited about the lead up to Christmas since about October, and I had some really crappy news on Monday. 

Basically, Russ and I haven't had the best of luck with Landlords and finding a place to live, so we have been lucky enough that a friend of ours let us rent his lounge as the previous girl was moving out, and we had nowhere to go, and we have been sleeping on the floor of his lounge for the past 3 months, and paying alot of money in regards to rent for this, which is annoying but hey, He's a greedy man and everyone knows it.

On Monday he told us that he wanted his lounge back and asked us to leave in a month, Yes that's right, A month. Meaning we have until Christmas Day to find somewhere else to live. As i'm sure you can all imagine, this is very stressful and difficult, as we do not have any money in the way of savings, and neither of us drive. We also have pets, which seems to make finding a place to live about 10 times harder. 

I will try and keep as active as I can on this, but alot of our time is consumed with trying to find somewhere to live, and obviously at the moment, that is the most important thing for me right now.

I appreciate your patience and I hope to do a couple of gift guides well before Christmas. 

Thankyou all, lots of love!

Louie x

No comments:

Post a Comment