Thursday 21 November 2013

ELF Haul and review (video) and DISCOUNT CODE

FIRSTLY, I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU A 30% OFF CODE VALID ONLY FOR TODAY! Please click here to take you to the page with the codes on for your country.

So, As promised guys! (Sorry it took longer than expected, it took them about a week to actually deliver it and then I wanted to test everything out for a few days to give a bit of a first impressions review on it)

I thought I would do a video on this for my YouTube channel aswell, So why not share it here too for you lovely lot?!
(I assume it's because I'm only starting out or the fact that there is a bazillion ELF haul videos on Youtube, but my video isn't high up in the search list, and for some reason blogger only lets you find the first 2 pages! :( Plus it's not letting me see my own videos, so I will just upload it straight to here instead of doing an embed video link!)




E.L.F PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Erase and conceal-Colour corrective concealer
Lip Exfoliator
Mineral Moisturising Lip tint SPF 8 in Pink
Studio Cream Blush in Tease
Lip Lock pencil
High Definition Powder in Translucent
Kabuki Brush
Stipple Brush

I hope you liked my video! And please go over to my YouTube channel by clicking here and subscribe! :)

Louie x

1 comment: