Tuesday 5 November 2013

Remember, Remember...

...the fifth of November!

 Hello Readers, I hope you are all well!

Before I go any further I should probably tell you something about me, Otherwise it will sound very odd! - It may seem odd to you anyway, but at least it is justified in some eyes. 
I have depression and social anxiety. I used to have quite severe agoraphobia but this is now 'just' social anxiety, which means I find it very difficult to bring myself to go out into the world. A lot of the time I stay inside, which I know just makes it worse, but I feel safe in my nest and I don't like leaving that security - Especially on my own. My depression makes me feel like it is not worth doing anything, every day. Which is another big reason why I started this blog, and my YouTube channel, So that it gave me a nudge to actually do something with my days whilst I am still unemployed. Sometimes I will post about something that may not seem very interesting or eventful to you, but usually it is a big deal to me, as it usually takes alot for me to leave the house, or to get the courage to sit in front of the camera and talk about something. I hope this helps clear things up! 

So here I'll start. Today has been a bit of a mixed day, It started well, I got enough confidence to actually go out and Russ and I went into the town centre. I bought some Loreal Nude Magique - Eau De Teint (I will do a review on that for you guys soon), and Russ did his usual of putting make-up on himself more and more in each shop we go in, (it's quite amusing, better than having a boyfriend who just moans about being bored and not wanting to be there!) and then we went for a meal in Wetherspoons, Ooo, fancy! I then got a bit anxious and wanted to go, Russ had band practice so we went home. We encountered a very odd person on the bus who started slurring words at Russ, neither of us could really work out what he was saying and it made me really nervous but luckily we were only two stops away from our stop.
  We got home and Russ had his band practice, I had a nap, and then I got a bit bummed 'cause we had a pretty disappointing Halloween, which is Russ' favourite time of the year (but we took some photos of us all dressed up so at least we can look back at how awesome we looked :D), and now a disappointing Bonfire/Fireworks night as we couldn't go see any, and it's making me think our Christmas is going to be a disappointment aswell the way our luck is going! I really hope it isn't :(

ANYWAY, after that I decided to make some cinnamon swirls, and they are bloomin' lovely, so I'm going to film a "How to" with the recipe tomorrow, and that will be up on my my YouTube channel for you all to see and try! :) Now Russ and I are going to watch horror movies and probably eat all the Cinnamon swirls if our housemates haven't eaten the rest already! :)

Not a very eventful check in, but a check in none the less! I hope all your Bonfire/Fireworks night was better, and I'm sorry that this was a bit of a rubbish post!

Louie x



No comments:

Post a Comment