Monday 4 November 2013

Why I'm here!

So first things first, I would like to say a big Hello! and welcome to my blog. 

I decided to start a blog because I was inspired by a few vloggers on YouTube, which made me want to start my own channel. I quickly realised that it isn't easy to film videos every day about one thing, or something that has happened that you would like to share, because I also didn't realise HOW MUCH TIME it takes to edit and compress videos! So this is where the idea of blogging came into it, I can use this as my portal to write little things, or something that has happened, and then make a video for bigger things or planned things. I feel for me, this will work better! I am definitely one of those people who write tons of stuff down, and then has to go back and delete a lot because what i'm writing needs to be short and to the point, So the best bit about this is, it's my blog, and I can write what I want and how much I want!
I hope to post a little bit about everything, almost like a Diary, if you will, although I am still pretty new to all this, so please bear with me, and i'm sure i'll have my stabilisers off in no time.

I really hope you enjoy reading my posts, and I will take this moment to say, thank-you for stopping by.

Louie x

No comments:

Post a Comment