Monday 16 December 2013

We have moved!



Hello lovelies, 

I'm so sorry I've been so quiet these past couple of weeks, what with moving and Christmas around the corner, I've felt a bit overwhelmed and haven't really had a chance to even do anything let alone blog! :(

We are now moved into Russ's nans house, which was really nice of her, and even though there was a bit of a mishap within the first couple of days, everything is getting sorted slowly but surely and we are settling in nicely.

I've done alll my Christmas shopping and wrapped it all (I am obsessed with wrapping presents!) And yet we still have no Christmas tree :( Russ's nan doesn't want to put one up because she says the cats will pull it down, so i'm hoping to get a small one for our room, because at the moment we're not looking very Christmassy in here! 

I have a few video ideas planned, And hopefully I will be able to film those tomorrow, so they should be up soon (Hopefully...)

Anyway, I just wanted to keep this short and sweet, just a quick check in to let you all know i've not dropped off the planet! I'm still very much here :)

Speak to you all soon!

Louie x

No comments:

Post a Comment